Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly Money Check-up

See full size image

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas presents, but nothing has been charged to plastic. I'm content.
2. Today I feel unorganized with money. One thing I plan to do during the holidays is add up expected expenses (birthdays, anniversaries, car expenses, etc. ) for all of 2011 and budget each paycheck accordingly.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was cozy up in PJs with my toddler and watch Christmas specials. Life is good!
4. I will consider this week a success if I take a fresh look at my work situation and learn to enjoy it again.
5. My favorite holiday movie is without a doubt, Christmas Vacation. We could all use a little humour now and then. This one never seems to grow old.

1 comment:

  1. Good Idea on the expense. I should do that for my budget. Hope your work situation works out!

    ReplyDelete