Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting serious...seriously!

What I'm finding out about this new blogging experience is that it takes a lot of time and commitment to keep it up on a daily basis. But I'm in it for the long haul, and I think that this is going to be the stepping stone for a lot of great changes in my life. If I'm going to get serious about living my life in a fabulous fashion (i.e. making the most of every day and creating an awesome environment in which to live and work), then I'd better get serious about the steps to get me there. The past couple of months have been a little difficult (pregnancy loss, stress leave from work, and shifting family dynamics), but I'm determined to pull through and make the next few years the greatest yet by setting realistic goals and working towards them with the confidence I know I possess. The upcoming holiday is a great time to reflect. What are YOUR goals for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment